Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Stock Results: 4/17/07

CVDT took in another 11% in trading today for a total gain of 49.66% in two days. CVDT's close at $2.20 has put it above the median bollinger band. AMNT gained 17.71% in trading today to bring its two day total to 31.34%.

Continuation candidate ONSM still doing well on news of Adobe partnership . It was up another 12.50%, bringing its two day total to 19.77%.

Reversals: LTRX 6.43%

Breakouts: AVNC 12%

Continuations: CVDT 11% CAMH 5.41% ONSM 12.5% IMAX 5.79% AMNT 17.71% ZVUE 2.02% SATC 3.42%


p.s. a few more watches...CPWM IMH ACTS GV CPHI going long - CNH SNHY

8 comments:

MSTrader said...

If you're just starting out then you need to live on Muddy's blog - Green on the Screen.

He has a super post on his scans, see:
Muddy's Blog - Filters I Use
. Also check out his resource list and chat room.

Anonymous said...

*blush*

Thank you.

Laura said...

Muddy said...

*blush*


LMAO, you blushing. Hehe.

Laura said...

BTW Dee,

Jan is a great trader, she is rocking.

Shew, CVDT.........
That one makes me GREEN and I don't mean on the screen. :)

SkyDog2 said...

MSTrader,

I have upgraded the RAM on my machine to 3 gig. Im going to give a gig to the VM, so that you can trade from work in a more robust enviornment.

SkyDogs Underground trading server ;)

Laura said...

SkyDogs Underground trading server ;)

Jan, oh wow! I wish I had an UTS...(whatever that is, I want one)

Skydog's da man

MSTrader said...

awesome skydog! big thanks for hooking up the vm. and now with 3gig, i can view all those 10/60 crosses without locking up!

laura/muddy, CVDT caught my attention with the low RSI screen. the chart more upside potential - bouncing off lbb, trix crossing, fast %k/%d crossing & rsi/slow stoch crossing. it worked out. i wish i could crank these out every day!

SkyDog2 said...

Laura,

Since you are a friend of Jan's you can use it. Get the ip address from Jan, if you can remote desktop to it, then I can set you up with an account. I only have 2 connections, but I can't use any of them, because I am blocked at work. I only keep it running so Jan can use it.

SkyDog2