Saturday, April 14, 2007

Stock Watch Week of 4/16/07

This week, I'll be watching:

Reversals: LTRX, LGND, BRLC, ALOY, DYN

Breakouts: DYAX, CLZR, RIC, CYTO, TGX, NANX, COT, PAE, AVNC, AVRX, ONT, MDTL, SWSH, SCIE

Continuations: CVDT, HAYZ, CPSL, TAGS, SWRI, ERES, FLEX, AOB, DITC, MFN, XOMA, CAMH, JAV, BYBUF, HSKA, SRRY, MRY, ONSM, SPEX, PTCH, IMAX and JSDA


I got into China VOIP and Digital, CVDT, 2 days ago at $1.24. It closed Friday at $1.47. That's a nice 18% gain in two days.


Can it continue this new upward trend? And, if so, for how long? The stock only started trading in Sept. 06, so there's no history of the chart being setup the way that it is now.


I'll be protecting my gains, but I'll also be looking for more.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Nice trade Jan!

LOL, if I were lucky enough to be in it, I'd probably use a pretty loose trailing stop, maybe even 6-7% or so since you are up so much now.

Has big day range the last week or so and would hate to get stopped out and then see it reverse and run again. And it looks like it may go nice, lot of upside potential on the chart.

But of course, just my opinion!

MSTrader said...

Hey Laura,
Your opinion is always welcome!

I think I'm getting better at picking 'em. Trading 'em is, well, coming along. I will keep a close eye and a mental trail so I don't give back too much.

Also, check out AMNT - chart looks alot like CVDT.

Multiple Streams Trader said...

AMNT took in 13.63% gain in trading today! Hmmm...

Laura said...

Rocking!

Hmmm indeed.