Saturday, January 27, 2007

Checking In from Washington, DC

If you've not clicked on the map on the sidebar "Where in the World", please do so. It gives a great visual to where our blog visitors hail from. From Alaska to Australia - it's amazing!

I'd like to thank you for visiting. My name is Jan and I'm based in Washington, DC. My goal is to gain financial independence this year. Trading is a major part of my income plan. Feel free to leave some feedback or comments, or maybe just a quick note to represent your neighborhood.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Jan,

I love the map thing! Have to add it to Muddy's blog. It is neat to see where your visitors come from.

Currently I split my time between two places, West Virginia and South Jersey.

Grew up in lower Delaware, so have been to Washington DC many times for school field trips and family airport pickups.

Last trip there was Thanksgiving 2005. I am still getting dunned for a parking ticket from that visit, which I have no intention of paying (hey, my sister parked the car, and geez, we thought it was a holiday!). But we all had a great time, visiting museums and eating cold turkey sandwiches from coolers in the hotel room. Unconventional, but great fun!

I love DC so you better not send me an invite cause I will pop out of a Metro station on any hint of one!

Multiple Streams Trader said...

Good to know you're closeby...I see Union Station in your future...