Monday, January 8, 2007

Stock Results: 1/8/07

My curiosities, the Jim Cramer picks, is my story of the day for me - LVLT - a MASSIVE 65 million shares traded, twice the average volume, loads of premarket activity, up 2.53% gain. Same volume story with RAD and SVNT but better gains: RAD, up 3.23%, SVNT up, 9.26%. Proof once again of the Jim Cramer effect?

Last week's fails showed up today: CLWT, closed up 15%! ACTC closed up 6.76%. NFLD added another 3.23%, DCTH, up 4.23%. Of course, I wasn't even looking. Didn't someone tell me to watch my fails? :o

The following stocks held green today:

ONT
0.74%
VXGN
4.78%
MEMY
7.42%
ZIXI
3.48%

And lots of red:

FORG -10.27% DKAM -9.03% MBND -4.23% RGBL -11.17% WTAR -15.38%

I'm still holding STEM (up 6.02%) and forceswing candidate ZIXI.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yes, I believe someone did tell you to watch the fails!

BTW, nice blog with good stocks to put on watch.

Multiple Streams Trader said...

I watched the fails for a few days and then I stopped. Bad news for my pocket. One more day would have paid off. Anyway...next time.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Great info on the 10/60 Cross!