Saturday, January 27, 2007

Stock Watch - Week of 1/29/07

Currently, I screen for stocks on a daily basis searching for stocks that look poised for a reversal. The ones that didn't perform on the day of the watch, were watched for the next few days. Most of the times, they performed on the subsequent days if they still met the criteria.

This week, I'd like to narrow my trading universe, so I'll be screening daily, but I'll be tightening up the requirements so I can focus better. The results should be less watches, better performance.

I'll still be watching CPNLQ, IDEV & CLWT, forceswing candidate DAR and hey, for the fun of it, EVCC. Why not? It's been a bull for the past few days and just when you think it will stop, it keeps on going up! It's RSI(2) is up over 99, so certainly that's a bearish signal. I guess you can call EVCC my curiosity candidate. In addition, I'll be watching ADAT, ISWI, SCLN, XNN, SKNN, LTXX, FORG, XOMA, XJT, AIS, QNTA, DKAM, WSTL, ENTU, BKHM, ITKG, VNX, ARDM.

No comments: