Monday, January 1, 2007

Stock Watch 1/3/07

I will continue to watch fails from last week ENCY ,CLWT and SIRI. I'll also be keeping my eyes on EPIX and LMRA for more positive gains.

Be sure to read any comments posted on this blog. You may find great insight in there. Muddy gave a heads up on CPNLQ and DCTH.

My forceswing candidate of the day is Targeted Genetics, TGEN which lost 8.83% in trading on Friday to close at $5.37 with no apparent news or rumours but looks poised for a reversal.

My curiousity of the day will have to be Northfield Labs, NFLD, whose recent drug disaster cost its shares to plunge over 70% since December. Northfield "reported a higher-than-expected death rate in a study for its blood substitute product PolyHeme". NFLD gained 6% in trading on Friday, to close up at $4.07. Although recent news has been pretty grim, it's had "2 straight up days inside". Worth a look?

No comments: